Microsoft Excel Power Seminars
For an overview of how our Power Seminars work, take a look at our main Power Seminars page. Microsoft Excel Power Seminars are available in the following topics – click any of the headings to view the seminar contents in detail:
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- For those just needing to use the basics, or at the start of the journey with Microsoft Excel.
- Doing more with Excel calculations
- For people needing to enhance their skills in using formulas and functions within Microsoft Excel.
- Excel databasing and analysis tools
- For anyone using Microsoft Excel as a list management tool, or using tools such as PivotTables to analyse data, including data output from a database system such as Oracle, SQL or Microsoft Access.
- Displaying your Excel data effectively
- For anyone wanting to make more of the way their data is presented, including using charts and PivotCharts, advanced formatting and how to best use Excel data within Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Data modelling in Excel
- For anyone who needs to do “what-if” analysis, or modelling various scenarios to determine how the data may change.