Database development services using Microsoft Access
The IT Service has extensive experience of developing, maintaining and fixing database systems using Microsoft Access. We’d be delighted to help you too.
Whether it’s a new system from scratch, or improvements to an existing system; whether the existing system works beautifully but needs extending, or has fallen over and needs resuscitating; whether you want us to do it all, or guide you as you do it yourself… In short, whatever it is, we can help you.
Creating a new database?
Are you starting from scratch? Replacing a paper-based, or Excel-based system? Now’s the time to get it right.
We have years of experience in creating databases, large and small. We can do the whole thing for you, working with you closely from start to finish to get it just right for you, or we can provide a mixture of training, guidance and advice to help you to create your own database, if that’s what you’d prefer.
Working with The IT Service, you can have a database which
- Not just tracks, but actively manages your data, automatically flagging up information that’s outside of the norm
- Creates the reports that you need, and then automatically emails them – to you, your clients and anyone else you choose
- Integrates with the rest of Microsoft Office, allowing you to use the database to
- Email your database of contacts directly from within the database
- Monitor significant events in your database, and have them added to Outlook’s calendar automatically
- Either import data from, or export data to Microsoft Excel at the click of a button
- Generates XML reports in order for you to share your data with other systems
In short, your new database can do anything you want it to – as long as you get the design right at the start
We’d be delighted to work with you on developing a new system – but you’ll want to know that we’re as good as our word. Why not take a look at a case study of work we’ve done with another client?
Or fill in the form at the top of the page and we’ll call you back to have a chat about what you need.
Database in a fix?
You rely on it – but it’s become unreliable?
Or maybe, somehow, the data is wrong. Or the data is right, but you can’t get it out.
Perhaps the person who designed the database has left the company, and now it needs some work?
Or it’s all fine, as far as it goes, but you’d like your database to go further?
We have significant experience in helping companies which are experiencing problems with their database. We can take a look at what you’ve got, see where the potential problems lie, and advise you on putting them right.
Whether it’s in the fundamental design of the database, or in the functionality that it offers, the flexibility of the way it lets you enter data, or the quality of the reports it allows you to print – whatever the issue, we can advise you on the cause, and work with you to put it right.